Every day, the huge ranges of the people are struggling with the sensitive teeth. The tooth sensitivity occurs when the tooth root becomes exposed. It is discomfort in the teeth which is triggered by the cold drink, hot drinks, sour, sweet and other. It can cause pain in sharp shock and others.
Causes of tooth sensitivity
There is the huge range of the causes occurs in the sensitive teeth such as
- Tooth whitening products
- Use of mouthwash
- Depreciation gums
- Tooth decay
- Creaked teeth
- Improper tooth brushing
- Periodontal disease
- Nerve damage and others
How to overcome sensitivity
If you are facing the tooth sensitivity and looking for best way to overcome the sensitive teeth then you have reached the right place. We provide the variety of the treatment option that helps to relieve the teeth pain, sensitive teeth, gum pain and others. You can follow the below-given tips to overcome the sensitivity.
- Maintain for the oral hygiene by brushing the teeth regularly in the proper way. You can cleanse brush the teeth before going to bed.
- You can regularly check the teeth at every six months to the dentist.
- Use the soft toothbrush to reduce the teeth erosion and irritation of gum.
- If anyone has the sensitive teeth, then you should avoid the foods which are too hot, cold, sour sweet and others because these foods can make the teeth are set on the edge.
- You can use the special toothpaste for the sensitive teeth that helps to reduce the sensitive teeth problems.