Cavity Soft Removal by Tooth Filling
A dental renewal or dental filling is a dental healing material used artificially to restore the function that are not perfect. Dental restorations may be made-up of a variety of materials. Mainly dental composites are used to make this material. Dental Composites are also known as Tooth colored filling or White filling. Crowns are also made in laboratory from dental composites. This material are not as hard as the porcelains veneers. The strength and durability is weak.
There are many advantages of tooth filling:
- There are matched by our skin tone and appearance and are fitted, this makes the appearance more attractive.
- The bonding of this teeth are 85%- 95% as strong as the original teeth.
- Tooth sensitivity gets reduce, due to composite rinse material was used.
- There are completely gets hard in some seconds due the rinse materials are used.
- If it gets damaged it can be repaired again.
There are some disadvantages also of tooth filling:
- Refreshing drinks like tea, coffee, red wine, etc. can stick to them.
- It is not as strong as metal filling.
- Strong alcohol liquids can also degrade the tooth filling.
- It is more lavish than dental amalgam filling.
- Many Dental clinics give tooth filling option because other are more expensive and patients can’t afford.